Sign In to join the community | Help
Kitchen

what how to classes are coming up n do you have any coming up using transfromation tile kits ?

i want to redo my kitchen cubbards and bathroom tile and trim 

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2013-06-08T06:09:32+0000  by farmerjoan54 farmerjoan54

Hey farmerjoan54,

Thanks for your question and welcome to the community!

To my knowledge, we don't have any upcoming clinics or workshops regarding Rust-Oleum Cabinet or Tile Transformations kits.

However, any questions you have regarding updating your cupboards and tile, you can ask us here on the community forums. Better yet, we have almost 3 years of know-how available by using the search tab shown below on our main page.

Forums search

While I realize you would like to see and not read the project you are looking for, we do carry in-depth videos here as well.

For example, a detailed video regarding Rust-Oleum Cabinet Transformation Kits can be found here.

Also, you can simply come into your nearest Home Depot and speak to a paint/flooring associate there. You can also view any weekend clinics available at the clinics boards, usually located at the front entrance of the store.

Again, anything you need for a specific question or demonstration, let us know here or at your nearest store.

Thanks again for stopping by and I hope this information has assisted you.

Cheers,

Joseph

Posted 2013-06-08T14:28:37+0000  by Joseph_HD_ATL

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+