Sign In to join the community | Help
Decor

when will chair ModelGH-120202, Internet203472645 be available on line again?

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2014-01-25T00:23:27+0000  by sgt sgt

Hey sgt,

Thank you for your question and welcome to the community!

Of all the items online, you actually picked the chair that I own! The Home Decorators Collection Brexley chair was sold at my store in Atlanta last year and now its in my living room.

I called up our online support help team at 1-800-430-3376 and spoke to a representative regarding when it will come back in stock.

Unfortunately, this chair is not being reordered for online purchases again. However, thats not to say your local Home Depot may have it in stock.

When I purchased mine, the chair was brought in our store at two different times last year.

The safest best with at least with us, is to contact your nearest Home Depots to see if any are in stock. If that doesn't work, you may need to do a little research to see if any individuals have them on classified sites.

As I was debating getting another one, I know now the situation regarding purchasing one. I'm sorry we don't carry it online anymore, but check your local stores near you to see if it is available.

I unfortunately don't have our in-store SKU number which is different from the internet number. However, the GF-120202  model number should work for tracking it down.

Best of luck in your findings, and keep us updated on your progress.

Let me know if I can further assist you,

Joseph
Posted 2014-01-25T17:09:06+0000  by Joseph_HD_ATL

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+