Sign In to join the community | Help
Bath & Faucets

why are their no recent postings

everything 3 tears ago
Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2016-04-11T17:33:16+0000  by tallman tallman

Hi Tallman,

We respond when questions are submitted, this category has not had significant activity lately. We will from time to time post informative articles we feel are of interest to our members, the most recent was posted by Angelo_HD_CHI, take a look.

Mike

Posted 2016-04-11T17:48:13+0000  by Mike_HD_OC

Hey tallman,

Mike is absolutely right, some categories don't get a lot of high activity. However, I just wanted to add 2 options that can show you what has been posted.

In the first, simply scroll down to view all recent discussions on the main forums page (an example is shown below).

You'll see the recent discussions shown that I have highlighted in orange for you.

You'll notice that this includes your post.

For the 2nd option, you can go to the bath and faucets page, linked here.

Sort through what has been asked of late. I hate to disagree with your tallman, but there have been posts/questions/activity posted since the past 3 months.

To find the recent activity, go to the bath and faucets page on the previous link, view the all questions tab as well as sorted by tabs. They are highlighted in orange in the image below.

Once you check these tabs to the settings of your choice, you'll see this for all categories.

I hope this has cleared up any misunderstandings you have, and you should be able to have more control over navigating the forums easier with this.

Lastly, you can always use the search tool at the top of our main forums welcome page too.

Let us know if you have any further questions,

Joseph

Posted 2016-04-11T18:00:39+0000  by Joseph_HD_ATL

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+