Sign In to join the community | Help
Customer Care

why is there no discount on tongue and groove pine wood that has been damage, cracked ??????????

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2014-01-12T15:28:19+0000  by paps1946 paps1946

Hey paps1946.

I have worked for The Home Depot for 17 years now and I have had days that I asked myself similar questions many times. I have come to realize that there are good reasons from a business standpoint even if I don't like it.

Each store associate and manager, can use discretion. I would recommend talking to a manager next time and see what they could do for you. If nothing then Im sure they could give you an explanation.

Posted 2014-01-12T16:14:30+0000  by Ingar_HD_ATL

Thank you for the reply George,  i did talk to the manager and he stated he would have someone look into it that day (Friday Jan 10, 2014)  gave him my name and phone number, never heard back from him. asked an other sales person today sunday 1/12/2014  about  this and he laughed at me.  I think i will check and see how much more tongue and groove wood i need get it and be done with Home Depot.  Thank you for you reply.

Posted 2014-01-12T20:20:52+0000  by paps1946

Hello there paps1946,

We are extremely sorry to hear of the delay in response from the store manager.  Customer Service is something that we pride ourselves on, and would not be doing anyone a service by not addressing this issue.  So that we may do so, and also see that you are followed up with in this regard, can you please email the details of the store you visited to TeamSocial@homedepot.com?  I'd like to thank you in advance for allowing us the opportunity to correct our errors.  We do value your business, and hope that we can work towards continuing to service your future home improvement needs.

Sincerely,

Robert G

Home Depot Customer Care

Social Media Team

teamsocial@homedepot.com

Posted 2014-01-16T15:37:23+0000  by THDCustomerCare

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+