Sign In to join the community | Help
Build & Remodel

will the store groove some 2 x 4's to accomodate lattice fence paneling for us

We need 6 - 2x4's grooved to accommodate lattice fence paneling.  Can we get the store to cut these for us 
Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2015-08-23T12:11:07+0000  by brenspur brenspur
Sorry, but the stores don't have the equipment to groove wood.  Depending on the store they can cross cut dimensional lumber (e.g., 2x4, 1x8) or rip/cross cut panels like plywood.

If it's something you want to do yourself, we can help you select the right tools.  Otherwise you'll need a local woodworking shop or maybe a carpenter or handyman. 

Home Depot does sell lattice cap molding that could be used to mount your lattice.  It's really designed to lay flat but it's possible to mount in upright too.  It comes in colors matching the vinyl lattice (white, brown, gray, etc.)

Posted 2015-08-23T23:17:21+0000  by Adam444
As usual, Adam, you "Nailed It"
Posted 2015-09-03T17:36:57+0000  by Pat_HD_ATL
Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question