Sign In to join the community | Help
Flooring

workforce tile saw

Is the number to get parts for a workforce thd550 tile saw still the same? I just purchased a used one and its missing some parts id like to try and get.  if its not the same where would be a good place to get parts for it?
Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2017-07-22T01:37:47+0000  by buddabelly1957 buddabelly1957

Hey buddabelly1957,

Thanks for joining us here on the community.

The Workforce THD550 is shown below and I assisted several customers in your situation on an earlier post ( you can view it by clicking here). 

tilesaw hd550 Workforce.JPG

Considering this wet saw has been discontinued for at least 8 years in our stores(as of this post), the links I provided for replacement parts no longer work either on that earlier post. 

With that being said, it can be just as inexpensive as buying (or returning) another version of this same saw on an after-market website.

Other than the blade and plug, there really aren't any replacement parts your local Home Depot sells.

Let us know if you have any further questions,

Joseph

Posted 2017-07-22T15:39:53+0000  by Joseph_HD_ATL
Hey guys! If you want to play any interesting and unique video game then get ready and play this tank trouble 4 without any condition or installation process for free of cost and online. So many people already enjoying this and inviting other players.
Posted 2018-11-22T11:29:27+0000  by Rashwin

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+