Displaying articles for: 02-06-2011 - 02-12-2011
About the Author
- I have worked in the Garden Department for past nine years and I’m a Certified Nursery Consultant who worked closely with a Master Gardener for four years. My family were farmers in Minnesota, and being from Minnesota I love the colder weather. Yah, you betcha! I have a private pilot’s license, the two amazing German Shepherds have since passed on, but I have acquired a Cairn Terrier ( this one must be mixed with a cat somehow!) and a mixed wired terrier ( the wire terrier thinks he is German shepherd!) and I love to BBQ and be outdoors.
- How to start a fire in your fire pit, campfire or ...
Is it TOO EARLY to start collecting firewood??
- Update on "Trimming that Out of Control Hedge!!!"
- The Strawberry Festival in the City of Garden Grov...
- Weed mat, friend or foe?
- Tilling your flowerbed
- To "Weed N Feed" or to "Weed Stop", which is best ...
- The "Out of Control Hedge" You've Been Ignoring!!
- Using a Chipper/ Shredder to make short work of th...
- Toro Ultra Blower Vac 51599