There are no articles in this blog yet.
About the Author
I just began my 8th exciting year as a Home Depot associate in Atlanta and bring a lifetime of experience in building constructi
on and remodeling . I helped my father build a garage and renovate our 100 year old farmhouse before I was a teenager. My passion is design and my craft is creating! I am honored to write the THDiva! Blog for The How-To Community.
ns: Guest Room Readiness
- Super Easy Dry Erase Boards
- Style Made Simple: Crack the Home Decorators Colle...
- Top 10 Tips for Successful Window Treatments
- 33 ways to use a 66 quart storage tote
Building Blocks for Big Kids: RumbleSton
e Outdoor ...
- Avoid Pet Dangers in a Drought
- Tree Survival in a Drought
- Customized Patio Sets for Your Unique Patio Seatin...
- Get a Head Start on Spring Decorating
- Ken_HD_OC on: Behind Bars at The Home Depot (Window Guards)
- Christine_HD_OC on: Ants in your pants = pants on the ground!
- Eileen_HD_ATL on: High Rise DIY: special projects for those who live...
Get a “Head” in your Garden (Meatheads
, Deadheads, ...
- Travis_HD_ATL on: I can hear you!!!
- Maureen_HD_BOS on: 50 Ways to Keep Your Lover (Home Depot Style)
3rd grade classrooms now registerin
g for annual ca...
- Eileen_HD_ATL on: Check out the 2011 Tool Book
- Eileen_HD_ATL on: Little Projects that will ensure Great Holiday Suc...
- Eileen_HD_ATL on: Holiday Projects that Glow in the Dark