There are no articles in this blog yet.
About the Author
I am celebratin
g my 7th year as a Home Depot associate in Atlanta and bring a lifetime of experience in building constructi on and remodeling . I helped my father build a garage and renovate our 100 year old farmhouse before I was a teenager. My most faithful tool is my “No More Excuses” small cordless screwdrive r – I can get all my small projects done easily and speedily. Design is my passion and creating is my craft. The next great project on my drawing board is building a better bird cage.
Building Blocks for Big Kids: RumbleSton
e Outdoor ...
- Avoid Pet Dangers in a Drought
- Tree Survival in a Drought
- Customized Patio Sets for Your Unique Patio Seatin...
- Get a Head Start on Spring Decorating
- Pet Safety in the Home: Holiday Edition
- Behind Bars at The Home Depot (Window Guards)
Baker’s Dozen: Fast and Inexpensiv
e Ways to Update...
Happy 110th Birthday to the Air Conditione
- Ken_HD_OC on: Behind Bars at The Home Depot (Window Guards)
- Christine_HD_OC on: Ants in your pants = pants on the ground!
- Eileen_HD_ATL on: High Rise DIY: special projects for those who live...
Get a “Head” in your Garden (Meatheads
, Deadheads, ...
- Travis_HD_ATL on: I can hear you!!!
- Maureen_HD_BOS on: 50 Ways to Keep Your Lover (Home Depot Style)
3rd grade classrooms now registerin
g for annual ca...
- Eileen_HD_ATL on: Check out the 2011 Tool Book
- Eileen_HD_ATL on: Little Projects that will ensure Great Holiday Suc...
- Eileen_HD_ATL on: Holiday Projects that Glow in the Dark